Asked by Linda | May. 29, 2012 08:50
About:China Embassy in Fiji

will love to travel to Hong Kong as a tourist. am a student ON VACATION.

how do i lodge in my visa application. am a Ghanaian,who lives in Fiji at the moment.

Answers (1)
Answered by Melissa | May. 29, 2012 23:06
You are a Ghananian studying in Fiji, right? Then you can submit your visa application personally at the Chinese Embassy in Fiji, or you can entrust someone to lodge on your behalf. But an interview may be required, at this time you should come in person.

The following documents are needed:
1. Passport with validity for 6 or more and at least 2 blank visa pages;
2. A photocopy of the passport information page.
3. Completed Visa Application Form with one recent passport-photo attached;
4. Your resident permit;
5. Proof of financial capability of covering the travelling expenses in China;
6. Other documents required by the officials(when necessary, the air, train or ship tickets to the heading country/region after leaving China are needed)
Related Questions:
Tourist Visa for Afghan Nationals on arrival
Asked by Naj from Afghanistan
| Aug. 03, 2012 04:34
Transit visa in Hong Kong?
Asked by Bikal Shrestha from China
| Jul. 10, 2018 20:45
I am From Republic of Yemen and I'd like to have a short trip to Hong Kong
Asked by Abdullah Mohammed Eissa from Yemen
| Sep. 04, 2013 02:39
What if I travel for multiple times back and forth (Philippines-Hong Kong) ...
Asked by kath from Philippines
| Mar. 31, 2014 02:22
visit visa for Saudi citizen and his wife Philippines for 7 days visit to ...
Asked by Mousa Mabrook from Saudi Arabia
| Jun. 04, 2012 02:16
How to obtain visa for Hongkong and Macau for Nepalese passport?
Asked by Bikash Thapa from Nepal
| Sep. 14, 2014 02:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)