Asked by Mich from Philippines | May. 24, 2012 06:26
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

Entry to Macau and Exit at Hong Kong

Hi. I'm a Filipino and I will be going to Macau and take a ferry on the same day going to Hong Kong. I will be staying at Hong Kong for 7 days. The reason why I'll be entering via Macau is because I have a free plane ticket but I prefer staying at Hong Kong. Will I be held at the Macau Custom/Border when I enter Hong Kong? And also at the Hong Kong airport since I entered the country via Macau? Please help if visa is needed for this. I'm assuming it's not coz Filipinos are given 30 days of stay at Macau and 14 days at Hong Kong.

Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin | May. 25, 2012 02:19
Don't worry, it is not a problem. You can visit Macao and Hong Kong in this way. No visa is required for this.
Related Questions:
Is there any entry fee to see Victoria peak in Hong Kong?
Asked by Erothi from India
| Dec. 22, 2014 19:39
what is the meaning of Hong Kong Visa/Entry Permit?
Asked by Mr.ted from ph
| Mar. 13, 2011 03:34
Do UAE locals need entry visa to Hong kong?
Asked by mohamed from uae
| Mar. 09, 2012 03:09
what is the passport validity for travel to hong kong.
Asked by Mrs.aartee from India
| Mar. 01, 2010 05:07
can I go from mainland to Macau and go back to Mainland with the same type ...
Asked by Hesham from Egypt
| Mar. 02, 2014 21:10
i am egyptian going to HK and want to enter china by ferry, my total visit...
Asked by hisham issa from egypt
| May. 03, 2016 03:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)