Asked by mary from USA | May. 20, 2012 09:59
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

I have iranian pasport with us green card visiting in us now how can i get visia to china now?

my daughter live in china wants to visit her from us before to go to iran.

Answers (1)
Answered by Melissa | May. 20, 2012 21:27
Hi, Mary, you need to apply a L visa at the embassy or consulate in the US. The following documents is needed beforehead:
1.Passport – You should submit your original passport that is valid for at least another 6 months with at least one blank visa page and a photocopy of the information/photo page.
2.Visa ApplicationForm – V2011A and V2011B
3.Photo – Please affix one color photo on the Application Form. The photo should berecent, front view, in 48mm x33mm size without head covering.
4.Your valid U.S. visa.
Good luch with your visa application, and hope you have a good visit to China!
Related Questions:
I have Iranian pasport and have us green card can i get visa to go to china...
Asked by mary from USA
| May. 20, 2012 21:01
I Iranian Passport and US Green Card and UAE Resident how can get Macau To...
Asked by Amie from UAE
| Jun. 05, 2013 02:48
I have Mexican passport, Im US resident (Green Card) Im planning vacations ...
Asked by Maria Ramirez from USA
| Mar. 29, 2018 22:25
To whom it may concern, I`m an Iranian citizen and US green card holder. I...
Asked by Mr.M.D.Talebi from Iran
| Jan. 08, 2011 03:13
Can I travel with Visa I got in USA from a third country?
Asked by Famous from United States of America
| May. 23, 2013 01:58
philippines passport but holding green card in USA
Asked by veronica
| Aug. 08, 2014 11:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)