Asked by Jeanelle from USA | May. 13, 2012 03:33
About:China Embassy in South Korea

Applying for a work visa for China - can we do it from Korea?

Our family is moving to China in July, but our Korean alien cards expire at the end of June. Since we are applying for a work visa instead of a travel visa, do we need to have 6 months remaining on our alien cards? We are trying to finalize in the next couple of days if we should apply from Korea or the US. We will be in the US for about 4 weeks before going to China. This is obviously a time sensitive issue - any help would be much appreciated!

Answers (1)
Answered by Bruce | May. 14, 2012 01:56
You should apply for the visa in you rhome country in US. No matter what type of China visa an alien plans to apply for in South Korea, his/her alien registration card must be with at least 6 months remaining validity.
Related Questions:
Im in Korea for work for 2,5 years. My wife and son coming for a visit from...
Asked by Mr.Christer Apelskog from Sweden
| Apr. 04, 2011 02:29
Best Travel Agency in Shenzhen
Asked by Guest from USA
| Oct. 29, 2012 02:14
traveling after arc expires in Korea?
Asked by Alyssa from USA
| Sep. 29, 2014 20:24
hello im joseph from philippines, currently working now in korea for about ...
Asked by Mr.joseph from korea
| Dec. 20, 2009 05:05
I am Canadian and applying for a work visa can I do that in the US or do I ...
Asked by Toni from Canada
| Mar. 05, 2018 20:47
hi i am a Myanmar citizen currently in South Korea with visit visa.
Asked by alana from United States
| Jan. 04, 2017 20:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)