Asked by Sunil from Nepal | May. 09, 2012 06:48
About:China Embassy in Nepal

On transit would like to visit Hongkong. Procedure to have transit Visa to Hongkong.

I am attending a meeting cum workshop of UNI APRO YOUTH COMMITTEE in Manila during the first week of June 2012. While returning back to KTM would like to visit Hongkong for 3 days. I would be there on 11th of June 2012. Could I get Visa on arriaval? If not what would be the procedure to obtain a visa for a Nepalese Citizens with much less time as I need to leave the country to attain the program on 1 June 2012. I have only 3 weeks with me to obtain the Visa of Hongkong. Your Prompt reply would be appreciated.
Thank You
Sunil Sharma

Answers (1)
Answered by Melissa | May. 09, 2012 22:49
1. You need to apply a HK visa in advance;
2. If this is the first for you to apply for a HK visa,you should apply by mail By post directly or through the local sponsor in the HKSAR to:
Receipt and Despatch Unit
Hong Kong Immigration Department
2/F, Immigration Tower
7 Gloucester Road
Wan Chai, Hong Kong
(It will normally take four weeks to process a visit/transit visa/entry permit application upon receipt of all the required documents)
3. If this is not the first time, you can apply at the Chinese Embassy or consulate general in Nepal
4. The following documents are needed:
HK Visit/Transit Visa Application Form (ID1003A and ID1003B), one recent passport-photo size color photograph of the applicant, one photocopy of the passport page containing the personal particulars, proof of the applicant's financial standing (e.g. bank statements, salary certificate issued by the company), air tickets booking, travel itinerary, and an invitation letter issued by the company in HK and visa recommendation letter from the company in Nepal.
Related Questions:
transit visa for HongKong
Asked by mizanur from Bangladesh
| Jun. 23, 2011 02:00
Do I nees to apply for a visa?
Asked by Chan from Philippines
| Jun. 23, 2017 04:13
72 hours guangzhou
Asked by erik from denmark
| Nov. 01, 2018 04:59
Amsterdam - Xiamen - (<24hrs) HongKong - Xiamen - Amsterdam
Asked by Maxim from Netherlands
| Aug. 12, 2016 20:47
Hi iam travelling from india to nanjing. i have chinese tourist visa.
Asked by usha from India
| Dec. 25, 2014 01:14
Would like to travel to hongkong from qatar on visit. Am an indian citizen ...
Asked by sss from Qatar
| Oct. 08, 2017 20:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)