Asked by Amanda from USA | May. 08, 2012 04:42
About:China Embassy in Italy

Non-resident of Italy needing a Chinese visa

I am an American citizen visiting Italy until the end of June and hoping to visit China in July. Can I get my Chinese visa while I'm here in Italy? I see that Lynette asked a similar question in the forum, but I was not clear on what she could do to actually stay in China. What do you suggest that I do as I will not be returning to the US? Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Melissa | May. 08, 2012 21:40
1.Since you are only a temporary visitor to Italy, you can not apply a Chinese L Visa there;
2. Since you will not return to the US, you can mail all the required documents to someone or a travel agency in the US to apply on your behalf.
Related Questions:
Can a non-national, non-resident, non worker get a chinese z type from the ...
Asked by Stella from Canada
| Aug. 20, 2017 21:48
I will be travelling through Italy this October
Asked by Brian from USA
| Sep. 09, 2016 02:37
hi I am a khalid mehmood or i am a pakistani .i am living in italy in befo...
Asked by Mr.Khalid Mehmood from italy
| Feb. 13, 2011 03:14
United pilot needing a Chinese visa, for flying into China, just in Tokyo 1...
Asked by Bert from USA
| Nov. 14, 2012 02:47
I received my invitation letter to apply for a business M visa trade fair. ...
Asked by abhishek from india
| Jul. 12, 2016 22:28
I'm a Ghanaian resident in Italy. I need a Chinese visa.What documents do i...
Asked by Mrs.Oforiwaa from Italy
| Sep. 22, 2009 21:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)