Asked by Confused from Kazakhstan | May. 07, 2012 04:57
About:China Embassy in Kazakhstan

Follow-up re Physical Exam

Thanks Peter. So Russian is ok on the Physical Examination form?! That seems weird to me, especially seeing as I have to email it to China in order to get the invitation letter in the first place. Can I ask how it is you know about this? Just looking for some reassurance (as the Chinese Consulate here won't pick up the phone...). Thanks.

Answers (3)
Answered by Alvin | May. 08, 2012 02:56
Physical Examination Certificate for Foreign Citizen is acceptable only if it was made by a state owned, big hospital. If possible, you'd better make a visit to the embassy, (physical exam forms, guidelines and list of accredited hospitals are available at the visa counter).
Answered by DWHAOTONE | Mar. 18, 2016 11:18
i m having the same issue here. my question is if I get the exam done in a US hospital should I also do a translation or even notary to it? thanks
Answered by Darcy from United Kingdom | Mar. 19, 2016 01:06
As far as I know, you should notarize it and then it can be used. But maybe you don’t need to translate it by yourself and there are translators at the embassy.
Related Questions:
China Physical exam for foreginers
Asked by Yasiru
| Jan. 02, 2016 02:08
Can anybody tell where i get physical exam in islamabad for china visa
Asked by Hamza from pakistan
| Jan. 03, 2016 20:51
application for Multi entry visa, Is it just a physical exam or are blood t...
Asked by Ian from UK
| Feb. 22, 2016 01:17
is it necessary to do a physical exam to apply for working visa??
Asked by hassan from Morocco
| May. 30, 2017 22:40
Regarding, physical exam for Z-visa, is it possible outside of Manila?"accr...
Asked by David from USA
| Jul. 25, 2012 02:53
which hospitals are authorised by the china embassy uganda to carry out the...
Asked by Emwodu Daniel from Uganda
| Sep. 02, 2012 22:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)