Asked by Rajkamal sinha from Inda | May. 03, 2012 00:07
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

I have Indian passport and having china visa . Can I get Hong Kong visa on arrival?

I have Indian passport and having china visa. I have to attained one meeting at china. I want to go first hong kong and then china. Can I get hong kong visa on arrival ?..
I want to stay at two day at hong kong then I will go to china for meeting and I want to return again to honk kong stay there for two day and then back India.
Can I do like that?

Answers (1)
Answered by Kyle | May. 03, 2012 01:07
It is ok, Indian Passport holders are not required visa to HK for up to 14 days. Like what you said above, your trip to HK can be judged as transit between China and India. So, just take along your passport, China visa, and better onward tickets.
Related Questions:
I am an Indian citizen. Can I get a visa on arrival in hongkong & China?
Asked by Rajinder Singh Sidhu from India
| Nov. 23, 2011 00:52
Indian passport, Have travelled several times to Guangzhou can I get a visa...
Asked by Palani Vale from India
| Sep. 10, 2016 21:41
I am an Indian national holding Indian Passport, Can I get Chinese VOA at H...
Asked by Nizu from Saudi Arabia
| Dec. 17, 2013 20:18
I"m an Indian travelling to hong kong. can I get shenzhen visa on arrival f...
Asked by jinendra from India
| Mar. 19, 2015 02:13
Hi, I am a Indian Passport holder visiting Hong Kong. Can I get a VISA on A...
Asked by Mr.Raja from India
| Jul. 24, 2010 21:51
Hi, I am visiting Hong Kong in last week of December. I am an Indian Nation...
Mr.VIVEKMITTAL69 from India
| Dec. 08, 2010 22:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)