Asked by JIN from KOREA | Apr. 25, 2012 02:51
About:China Embassy in Cambodia

KOREAN would like to apply for tourist visa in Phnom Phen

I am Korean and visiting in China at the moment. I would like to visit Phnom Phen for a few days and will be back to China. However if I leave China once, my currently China tourist visa will be expired. So I have to ontain a tourist visa again before I go back to China. I would like to know if it is possible to obtain a multi- entry tourist visa with 12-month validity from the embassy in Phnom Penh. I don't have any residence visa for Cambodia but have a registration voucher of residence for visitors from overseas in China. Please advise.
Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Arthur | Apr. 25, 2012 03:02
Third country passport holders other than Cambodian may be required to provide residence permit or work permit of Cambodia by the China Embass or consulate there when applying for a China visa. I'm afraid you can't get a China visa in Cambodia as a temporary visitor, let alone a multiple entry China visa.
Related Questions:
transit visa 72 hours, 2 questions
Asked by Balavoine from Switzerland
| Sep. 21, 2014 22:12
Hello. I am an American working in Cambodia and would like to apply for a ...
Asked by Mr.Andy from USA
| May. 06, 2010 23:19
Hello I would like to apply for a 30 day multiple entry tourist visa in ...
Asked by Mr.James Tinker from England
| Dec. 21, 2009 22:46
Do i need a transit visa. I am a Liberian
Asked by Melvin from LIBERIA
| Jun. 13, 2018 21:36
Can I apply for china visa in Phnom Penh if I have a US passport
Asked by C.homers from USA
| Apr. 07, 2015 03:16
Visa for China from Cambodia as a swiss citizen
Asked by Andrea Mueller from Switzerland
| Mar. 07, 2014 22:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)