Asked by GSC from Greenland | Apr. 19, 2012 04:11
About:China Visa Applications at CVASC in Denmark

I am living in shenzhen on a 6 month working visa.

My family who live in Greenland therfore we will make tha application by post. My girls are 6,4 and 2 years.

Q. Does they all need a visa? or can they go on there mothers?

Q. On the visa for is this classed as a tourist visit or family visit( im on a business visa not a resident)

What complications in the visa process can there be when applying for a whole family. i ahve been told that its best we live in a hotel for the trip, which can be possible since my company will sponsor this.


Answers (1)
Answered by Melissa | Apr. 19, 2012 22:13
1.Yes, everyone in your family needs a visa,but your three girls can share the passport of their mother when applying.
2.Since you are not a resident of China, the L visa your families apply is classed as a tourist visit.
3.When applying through the CVASC by post, the complications are the following :
(1)First, your wife should prepare all the required documents,including her passport with at least 6 months validity period and two blank visa pages;and four visa application forms(Form V2011A) and a supplementary visa application form (V2011B);an invitation letter issued by a Chinese company or individuals living in China,with clearly specifying the visiting purpose( If it is difficult for you to get an incitation letter, you should preprare all the four documents :a.Copy of the Danish CPR card,b.Itinerary while in China,c.Air ticket booking record (round trip), d.Hotel booking record)
(2)Then make online appointment for application submission

Related Questions:
Business Visa for an Indian living in Seoul
Asked by Rajan from India
| Jul. 06, 2012 03:45
VOA FOR Shenzhen when arriving via Macau ferry
Asked by V from Germany
| Jun. 04, 2015 21:21
2 year category M visa for UK national living in Germany
Asked by darryl H from Germany
| May. 18, 2016 21:16
New Visa Rules 1 July 2013
Asked by Grant Sonne from Denmark
| Jul. 01, 2013 03:10
Hello dear, I am living in Shenzhen on a F multiple 6 months visa. Luc...
Asked by Mr.Ben from France
| May. 06, 2010 23:03
My Family is eligible to get temporary residence permit visa ?
Asked by Abdul from Pakistan
| Jun. 26, 2017 04:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)