Asked by Esther Paddon from New Zealand | Apr. 03, 2012 05:11
About:China Embassy in New Zealand

New Zealand Visa requirements to visit China as a tourist

Can I apply on line and do I need to send my original passport. If so canyou give me the website where I can apply. Also if I need to send my passport how long before I get back my passport?
I do not need visa till August but hope to leave New Zealand for Europe in June and want to get my visa before I leave. Do I need to send travel ticket or just the dates and the company I will be visiting China with.

Answers (1)
Answered by David | Apr. 05, 2012 02:48
You can't apply visa online, you need to send your original passport to China embassy in Wellington or China consulate in Auckland. It takes 5 working days for processing, you have to wait for 5 working days counted from the submission date to collect your passport and visa. A single entry tourist visa is only valid for 3 months, you'd better apply visa one or two months in advance, if you obtain a China visa in June, please bear in mind the enter before date of China visa, which is the last date for you to enter China.

You need to submit copy of travel tickets.
Related Questions:
Tourist Visit Visa for New Zealand citizens is required or NOT?
Asked by Mr.Akhtar Hussain from Bahrain
| Jun. 28, 2010 01:48
Does Zealand citizen require prior visa to visit Beijing, China?
Asked by Haji Islam from New Zealand
| Mar. 04, 2012 02:07
I am a citizen of New Zealand & would like to visit China for a week as a t...
Asked by Ms.Mona Moorjani from New Zealand
| Dec. 22, 2010 21:29
Do I need a Visa for a 5 day tourist visit to Shanghai
Asked by Liz from new zealand
| Jun. 09, 2012 22:29
I am from New Zealand. Do I need a visa to visit Beijing?
Asked by Regai Mhandu from New Zealand
| Jun. 05, 2014 02:49
If I am planning to come to China for a 5month TEFL internship, what kind o...
Asked by Cheyenne from New Zealand
| Jan. 18, 2018 02:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)