Asked by Sameer from Pakistan | Mar. 29, 2012 08:40
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

China Residence Visa

I want to know about Z visa i am marry with Chinese before 2 year and i have L visa 90 day Multiple entry for one year how can i change my Visa to Z visa can my wife apply Z visa for me or not? or how can i get Z visa what type of Document i need ? i live Shenzhen with my wife my passport is from Pakistan

Answers (1)
Answered by Bruce | Mar. 30, 2012 02:32
First, you have to find a job, then the employer applies Alien Employment License and Invitation Letter of A Duly Authorized Unit (previousely called visa notification form), then you have to return to Pakistan to apply for a Z visa, at last you have to apply for a residence permit for employment within 30 days after entering China by holding Z visa.
Related Questions:
Is the Residence Permit for Foreigner in the PRC the same as "Z" Visa?
Asked by AiHuoHua from USA
| Jun. 10, 2016 01:32
My friend is inviting me to china to stay with her over two weeks? What do ...
Asked by tommy cheng from United Kingdom
| Sep. 15, 2013 03:52
Is it possible to change a work visa to a business M type
Asked by Paul from China
| Sep. 24, 2016 01:40
How do I acquire a residence visa in China?
Asked by Carl from India
| Jul. 16, 2011 21:19
please i have high blood sugar and high blood pressure, will i qualify for ...
Asked by sam from ghana
| Jul. 23, 2012 04:00
I want know if VISA Q2 IS THE PERMANENT residence? is the same?
Asked by willy from china
| May. 03, 2016 03:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)