Asked by barry from Germany | Mar. 27, 2012 00:45
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

90m day visa, exit and return to HK

My grilfriend is coming on holiday to HK 20th April, She will stay for 2 week on a holiday. She will then return home to europe for 5 weeks. She will then come back to HK and re-enter, around 15th Junhe. I can see that she can re-enter HK in early June but how many days can she then remain. On her second entry she wants to stay with me in HK from mid June to mid September, this is 3 months. If she returns 15th June and they don't give her a new visa entry stamp for 3 months, can she go to Macua and get another 3 months visa stamp after the 1st 3 month visa stamp has expired. How does it work ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Emma | Mar. 27, 2012 02:42
If your girl friend is passport holder of Germany, she may enjoy a 90-day visa free period in Hk for each entry. If she wants to stay longer and doesn't want to apply for any visa, shen can exit Hk to Macau for several hours and then goes back to Hk for another 90 days.
Related Questions:
I'm from Myanmar and plan to go to Macau for 4 days.
Asked by Thandhar from Zoo
| Dec. 11, 2016 00:26
are we philippine passport holders are eligible to obtain visa on arrival a...
Asked by nathaniel asis from Philippines
| Nov. 11, 2012 20:00
VOA, itinerary being HK - Macao - HK
Asked by SSS from India
| Oct. 10, 2016 03:42
Hi, I am from New Zealand (Permanent Resident Visa holder, NOT a citizen) ...
Asked by Alfred from New Zealand
| Jul. 03, 2013 02:36
Hi, I am a citizen of Australia travelling to the UK, transiting to Guangzh...
Asked by Sharon from Australia
| May. 27, 2017 03:58
I have a student visa can I travel to HK for a day or two and return to Chi...
Asked by Kerlyn from China
| Feb. 23, 2018 01:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)