Asked by Michael from Australia | Sep. 24, 2013 05:46
About:China Business Visa

Why only 30/60/90 M's when agents offer 6 & 12 months??

Regarding the 'answer' given below by Oliver: if only 30/60/90 day M extensions are possible, is the answer to the following question so obvious (Money Talks!) that all foreign business persons should give up business in China: Why then can Shanghai and HK agents, claim to be PRESENTLY obtaining 6month 12 month M's

Answers (1)
Answered by Alina from USA | Sep. 24, 2013 21:44
Hi Michael, you misread the duration and validity of Chinese visa. 30/60/90 day is issued as duration of stay each entry. while 6 & 12 month one means the validity of the visa that you can use it to enter mainland PRC within this period of time. For example, if you get a 12 months multiple M with 60 days, you can use it to enter mainland PRC as many times as you need within the whole year, and stay for up to 60 days each entry.
Related Questions:
hello, i would like to go to Guangzhou on a M(business) visa for 6 months.w...
Asked by Eddie from Canada
| Nov. 05, 2014 20:03
Can you apply for a 2 year tourist visa in the UK?
Asked by Liz from United Kingdom
| Nov. 11, 2014 20:22
My ARC expires August 25th 2011. Is it possible to apply for a multi-en...
Asked by Ms.Mark from Canada
| Dec. 15, 2010 03:01
I am from pakistan..I have to apply for six mnths study in china..kindly gu...
Asked by Moniba sajid from Pakistan
| Mar. 14, 2017 04:27
We applied for a multi-entry visa and were given a doule entry with 3 month...
Asked by Marianna Gemenitzi from Cyprus
| Jul. 27, 2015 20:58
I wrote a post earlier, but I think it got deleted. I have been teaching...
Asked by Ms.Cait from Canada
| Jul. 04, 2010 21:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)