Asked by Yasuko Komata from Qatar | Mar. 26, 2012 04:07
About:Chinese Embassy in Japan

Japanese mother and American child with different surnames living in Qatar visit Beijin

My son and I are visiting Beijing this June for holiday.
My son has American passport, and I carry Japanese.
We were advised from the chinese embassy in Doha to apply visa for my son.

Question 1:
On the passports, my son's surname is different from my surname.
Will it be the problem to enter China?

If so, what do we need to do?

Question 2:
Do I, Japanese passport holder living in Qatar, need visa to enter China?

Answers (1)
Answered by Fay | Mar. 26, 2012 21:28
1. I don't think it will be a problem, since your son's birth certificate will prove everything.
2. If you will enter and stay in China for less than 15 days, you don't need to apply for any China visa.
Related Questions:
dear qatar embassy i am studen living in china i whant to be visit in qatar...
Asked by Mr.ahmed from Somalia
| Dec. 26, 2010 14:56
Would like to travel to hongkong from qatar on visit. Am an indian citizen ...
Asked by sss from Qatar
| Oct. 08, 2017 20:00
i hold a kenyan passport living in Qatar,i would like to visit china what d...
Asked by patrick from Qatar
| Jul. 29, 2012 01:37
apply for my brother s visa
Asked by yokan from Turkey
| Jul. 24, 2014 02:05
Booking hotel in China
Asked by Riyaz from Qatar
| Jun. 29, 2016 22:53
Can you please suggest me if i can have an on arrival visa or can i get one...
Asked by Ramzy from India
| Dec. 14, 2014 01:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)