Asked by hussein modeihly from Nigeria | Mar. 24, 2012 07:21
About:China Consulate in Lagos

visa aplication

my contact in china is providing a letter hea from his company as invitation letter for me and my managing director. is there any specific form that has to be written by the chinese contact ? and what papers should i carry to the consulate? what about forms ? also the dosuments that i have to provide ? what type of visa should i attend to ??

Answers (1)
Answered by Steve | Mar. 25, 2012 01:38
If you go to China for business, you should apply for a China business visa. If the company who provide you the invitation letter is not authorized under a Chinese government, then you will still need a confirmation letter of invitation from the local foreign affairs office or other authorized Chinese unit. Besides the two letters, you also have to provide your valid passport, completely filled China visa application form V2011A and round-trip air tickets.
Related Questions:
bank details
Asked by thakane from South Africa
| May. 16, 2012 02:56
does the visa aplication form have to be type written or may i fill it up w...
Asked by tina from Philippines
| Jun. 19, 2011 22:54
Sir / madam Favor please can i ask a schengen visa aplication...
Asked by Ms.Retchie natal from phillipines
| Jun. 07, 2009 03:59
Hi, Does anyone know on the Costa del Sol of any couriers that can take m...
Asked by Ms.Tracy from Spain
| Oct. 19, 2009 02:10
Dear Sirs, I am interested to get more informations about the visa aplic...
Asked by Mrs.Mirjana Gurinovic from Serbia
| Mar. 27, 2009 02:40
yes they gave me a pick up receipt whn i submitmy visa aplication and asked...
Asked by Mr.umer from pakistan
| Mar. 20, 2011 01:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)