Asked by Sara from uk | Mar. 23, 2012 05:51
About:China Embassy in U.K.

Visa Validity - PLEASE HELP

I am doing some travelling (departing Mid April) and am planning to visit China for a few weeks in August, I have read that visas are only valid for 3 months from applying and was wondering the best way to apply as I will be leaving the UK in a few weeks for SE Asia so applying before I leave will mean this Visa has expired by the time I plan to get to China.

Am I able to apply for a longer visa? or maybe in another country on my travels closer to the time? Can't seem to find any information on this anywhere so any help would be much appreciated - THANK YOU

Answers (1)
Answered by Bruce | Mar. 24, 2012 02:10
You can try to apply for a 6 months douoble entry tourist visa in UK, then you can use it to travel to Chian in August, if you are issued a 3 months single entry tourist visa in UK, you have to change your travel itinerary, otherwise, the China visa expires when you enter China.

The other soluation is to apply a China visa in another country at least 1 week before the entry date to China.
Related Questions:
Hello please help me. I am first time to apply tourist visa to china. How m...
Asked by Blaze from Phi
| Sep. 29, 2015 21:11
china visa. can we go any city or provinces with any restriction or limited...
Asked by ngoc tran from USA
| Sep. 04, 2018 19:28
Hello I'm blaze please help me. My sponsor needs to seal his bank statement...
Asked by Blaze from Philippines
| Oct. 18, 2015 04:16
China Visa - Validation
Asked by Desmond from South Africa
| Jul. 17, 2018 19:23
i am an indian want to go to china and find a job for myself . so what kind...
Asked by Mr.alister from india
| Feb. 23, 2011 23:49
I just canceled my Chinese tourist visa, can i reaplay again? And how long ...
Asked by Dan from United Kingdom
| Dec. 25, 2017 00:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)