Asked by Jeff from Ghana | Mar. 20, 2012 10:34
About:China Visa

I am going to India in August and would also like to visit a friend in Shanghai. Do I need a visa ?

What type of visa do I need, and the list of documents for the application.

Answers (1)
Answered by Sarah | Mar. 21, 2012 03:18
You have to apply for a China tourist visa to visit your friend in Shanghai. The documents are as below:
1. Photocopy and original passport valid for more than six (6) months and must have at least two (2) pages for visa purposes.
2. Introductory letter from employer.
3. Completed visa application form with one white background passport size picture.
4. Invitation letter from your friend in Shanghai and copies of your friend's passport and Chinese residence permit or his/her Chinese ID card. proof such as your bank statement
6. round-way air ticket.
Related Questions:
Port VISA to attend International Trade Fair CPHI at Shanghai for Indian Ci...
Asked by Jayesh Ghelani from India
| Jun. 03, 2015 20:39
72hr visa with return ticket to original country?
Asked by Thomas from South Korea
| Nov. 24, 2015 19:22
Express Service for Chinese Tourist Visa for OCI card holder
Asked by KT from Australia
| Nov. 14, 2014 23:47
Good morning, in April this year I am going to visit a friend in Hong K...
Asked by Ms.emilee tombs from uk
| Jan. 14, 2011 02:54
Hi, I am an Australian citizen. my passport will be expired in 9 months ( 4...
Asked by Sunny from Australia
| Apr. 24, 2017 01:39
I have a girl friend in Nanning, China what i would like to know is how dif...
Asked by Mr.R. Deck from canada
| Mar. 15, 2010 22:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)