Asked by Ho from Canada | Mar. 19, 2012 11:15
About:China Consulate in Calgary

HK ID Card renewed @ Edmonton

I would like to renew my HK ID card to the new smart Card. But, I live in Edmonton. Can I get it done when your staff visiting Edmonton? If it can be done, please tell me your schedule and where is your office located in Edmonton.
Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Bill | Mar. 20, 2012 04:06
I'm afraid you will have to go to the Consulate General of the People's Republic of China in Calgary to submit the application in person. I also heard that Gold Mountain Travel Services Inc in Edmonton,Alberta T5J 1C3 is an authorized visa service agency by the Consulate General of the People's Republic of China in Calgary. Maybe you may turn to the travel service for help, whose phone numbers are 780-425-8899;403-456-0066,
Related Questions:
I am 17 years old. Can I still get a single entry VOA for shopping in Shenz...
Asked by Philliy from Hong Kong
| Jun. 15, 2015 21:28
Lost my Hk ID card but remember the ID#, can I renew one in Vancouver?
Asked by Ms. Chui from Canada
| Mar. 14, 2012 22:58
I will be visiting Shenzhen later this month am I eligible for a visa on ar...
Asked by Adam Caan from Hong Kong
| Mar. 14, 2018 19:38
how to apply for the lost hk birth certificate however i have hk id card
Asked by ricky
| Sep. 02, 2012 22:49
Can I apply for a Hong Kong permanent ID card in Vancouver?
Asked by Lun from Canada
| Feb. 16, 2016 19:37
I am a citizen of HK and hold a HK ID card, can I enter china without the "...
Asked by Ms.V from Hong Kong
| Jul. 29, 2010 21:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)