Asked by Mo from China | Mar. 13, 2012 22:54
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

i would like to help my GF who overstayed in China.

Greetings!i would like to help my GF who overstayed in China. I have been with her for almost a year and now she plans to go home and we are ready to pay the fine and as much as possible,we would not wish her to be detained in jail.I am working as government employee in the embassy and I would wish to help her come back after staying in her homeland for atleast 2mos...what should we do?thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Joan | Mar. 14, 2012 04:02
I think you should go to the local entry and exit office under the Public security bureau as soon as possible to tell the officers her overstay with sincerity. And your girl friend should write an letter of apology to explain the reason of her overstay and to show that she has recoginized that she had done something wrong. In a word, try your best to be kind and friendly to the officers, since the final say is in the hands of the officers.
Related Questions:
i want to know about overstayed visa for the sake of my Filipina GF(ASAP pl...
Asked by Mike from Afghanistan
| Mar. 14, 2012 03:34
Foreigner need to be married to get spouse visa?
Asked by RJ from Australia
| May. 06, 2016 20:34
Applying for Chinese visa in Spain as UK citizen
Asked by John from Spain
| Jul. 10, 2015 22:45
I'm in Malaysia, I just have toursim visa for three months in Malaysia
Asked by Gamal from Yemen
| Oct. 27, 2015 02:36
Hi, I am planning to have tour on Guangzhou, China on January 2011 and my p...
Asked by Mr.Michael P from Philippines
| Nov. 03, 2010 02:53
I am a rooster and my gf is a dog. Seems we are incompatible ?
Asked by Terry Chan from Hng Kong
| Dec. 13, 2014 02:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)