Asked by Shujaat Sherwani from Pakistan | Mar. 13, 2012 02:10
About:China Embassy in Pakistan

Dear Sir,Please email f visa form i have invitation for coaltrans 2012 in Beijing .

Also inform about requirement about business visa .

Answers (1)
Answered by Wilson | Mar. 13, 2012 21:08
You can just dowload the form at the bottom of this page

For a China business visa, you need to prepare the documents below:
1. Duly completed Visa Application Form (can be downloaded from this website), affix one recent color photo (30mm X 40mm).
2. Original passport with a validity of more than 6 months and minimum 2 blank visa pages, and photocopies of the first 2 pages
(personal information) of your passport and recent Chinese visas if any.
3. If it is your first visit to China, you should provide your local police character/clearance certificate.
4. Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit or Confirmation Letter of Invitation from an authorized government organization like the local foreign affairs office.
5. A recommendation letter from your local Chamber of Commerce & Industry or your company Registration
Certificate (photocopy)
6. A supporting letter from your organization
7. Your bank statement (personal or company);
8. If it is your first visit to China, your round-trip air tickets and hotel booking.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir I already applyed for Visa with Invitation latter by Beijing Mun...
Asked by Mr.Golam Mostofa from Bangladesh
| Sep. 08, 2009 03:09
Dear Concern I m a manager of an private company and want to go China(Bu...
Asked by Mr.Naveed from Pakistan
| Mar. 31, 2011 15:42
I have a F business visa for China issued in 2012 is it any longer valid?
Asked by Lisa Baer from USA
| Jan. 24, 2018 00:43
Dear Mr/Mrs I would like to inform that I will study at the Vienna Univers...
Asked by Ms.Berkheedei from Mongolia
| Aug. 31, 2009 21:28
Mr. Anthony, Thank you for reponding to my email yesterday. One thing is s...
Asked by Mr.Ansari from Pakistan
| Jun. 20, 2009 21:48
hi i ma from lahore. can i apply for visa online through email. i do have a...
Asked by Mr.ferhan from pakistan
| Aug. 24, 2010 02:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)