Asked by Szee-won from USA | Mar. 10, 2012 07:45
About:Chinese Consulates in Thailand

Does a landing visa (stamp) from Thailand work for me to apply for Z visa?

Hi, I an American citizen applying for a Z visa in China. My employer has already started the process of obtaining the Foreign Experts Certificate for me, as well as the Invitation Letter. When filling out Form B of the Visa Application, they ask if I have a valid visa in the country I am apply from. Does the stamp that I receive upon landing in Thailand count as a valid visa for me to apply for the Z visa? If not, what do I need to get?

Thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Steve | Mar. 11, 2012 03:57
I think your landing visa (stamp) in Thailand will work for your China visa. But it all depends on the officers in the China Embassy finally. Good luck!
Related Questions:
Dual citizenship. Hi I am Canadian/Iranian citizen
| Sep. 26, 2018 18:52
I'm trying to apply for Z-Visa in Mumbai china conuslate, India. As a pa...
Asked by Mr.Babu from India
| Sep. 11, 2010 01:06
an employer hired me to work in China. They will send me invitation and oth...
Asked by Mr.robert from philippines
| Jan. 23, 2009 00:47
Staying in Thailand..... moving to China
Asked by Raya from Thailand
| Jan. 18, 2015 03:32
Hi ! Is it possible to apply for the Z visa from within China or does one h...
Asked by Paul from Morocco
| Dec. 14, 2014 21:48
I have Chinese Z visa in a different passport and now in China with a L vis...
Asked by Alex from China
| Jun. 02, 2011 03:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)