Asked by John from New Zealand | Mar. 04, 2012 02:47
About:China Embassy in New Zealand

Type of visa required

I am travelling to HK with my wife, while we are there we are planning to visit Shenzhen and Gaungzhou for few days . What type of visa we should apply for ??
( I am NZ / British passport holder and my wife non new Zealand citizen but she has permanent NZ residency )
What the visa requirement for my wife ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Steve | Mar. 05, 2012 00:08
You should apply for a China tourist visa from the China Embassy or Consulate ahead of your trip. You should submit the following documents for the visa application:
1. Your NZ passport and your wife's passport that should have at least 6 months validity and 2 blank pages;
2. Completed and signed visa application Form V.2011A from you and your wife;
3. one recent passport sized colour photo;
4. If you have been granted a China visa on an old passport, but you apply for this visa with your new passport, then your old passport should also be submitted;
5. round-trip air tickets.

In addition, your wife also has to provide his residence permit in New Zealand.
Related Questions:
which type of visa is required for visit to Shanghai
Asked by abc from India
| Sep. 08, 2015 03:14
what type of documents required for china visitors visa and what are the f...
Asked by meghna gumber from India
| Nov. 28, 2016 21:00
Cruising from Hong Hong To Beijing calling at Xiamen, Shanghai, Dalien
Asked by Lesley Kaufman from U.K.
| May. 21, 2014 02:16
Is a letter of invitation required for a type M visa
Asked by David Sugden from United Kingdom
| Aug. 18, 2014 21:14
We are travelling into Hong Kong for two days and then on to Shanghai for a...
Asked by Anne from Australia
| Nov. 03, 2015 01:25
Please what type of visa is required for conferences and meetings.
Asked by Oheneba from Ghana
| Nov. 04, 2011 20:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)