Asked by lela from Serbia | Feb. 28, 2012 00:06
About:China Embassy in Japan

applying for chinese visa

I am a Serbian citizen currently living in China, holding F visa. The last time I got the visa outside China was 2009. Since Chinese government changed the regulations, I have to leave the country and apply for visa, outside China. I am coming to visit my friends in Tokyo, and I was wondering if I can apply for new visa in Chinese embassy there. I am not a resident in Japan, I am just a tourist. I do however have a resident card in Beijing and house renting contract. Please let me know if I can apply for a new F visa in Tokyo, and if you can issue it the same day ( apply in the morning, and collect it in the afternoon)
Thanks for your help

Answers (1)
Answered by Steve | Feb. 29, 2012 03:38
Is your resident card of Beijing still valid? You can use the resident card to enter and exit China for unlimited times within the validity.
If you do need to apply for a new visa in Japan, it also works. China Embassy in Tokyo provides the same day express service for applicants, but you have to pay an additional fee of 3,000 Japanese yens.
Related Questions:
is there an embassy in macao for applying visa for china?
Asked by Mr.Abidi from Taiwan
| Jun. 24, 2009 04:48
It's necessary to have bank account in applying tourist Chinese visa?
Asked by Maria from Philippines
| Feb. 24, 2017 19:58
UK passport holder applying for chinese visa in turkey - where and how?
Asked by Richard Wielebnowski from Turkey
| Dec. 21, 2017 19:40
What are the document required for applying as tourist for hk?
Asked by Mycel from Philippines
| Mar. 23, 2016 22:07
Requirements for Applying for french travel Visa for Chinese passport holde...
Asked by Ashot
| Feb. 20, 2013 21:04
does chinese embassy keep documents after applying for a visa?
Asked by princesa
| Feb. 17, 2013 01:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)