Asked by Princess Honorio from Philippines | Feb. 27, 2012 02:17
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Requirements for L visa for twomonth old baby

My baby is german passport holder born here inthe phils., me and the father have residence permit in china, father is german citizen and im a filipino citizen.

Answers (1)
Answered by David | Feb. 27, 2012 22:15
1. Original passport of your baby with at least 6 months validity and 2 blank pages afixed with a passport photo of your baby;
2. a completely filled visa application form V2011Awith your babay's genuine information by you or the father; if the baby shares a passport with you, you should also fill and submit the application form V2011B;
3. Your baby's birth certificate.
4. copy of your residence permit in China, your passport and visa.
5. your bank statement
6. copy of the emergency contact information page of your baby's passport.
Related Questions:
what are the requirements for tourist visa for me and my baby to visit my h...
Asked by jennifer casug from Philippines
| Aug. 31, 2011 04:36
do we need to bring the baby in embassy upon applying a China visa?
Asked by mary ann from Philippines
| Oct. 21, 2011 03:00
one of the requirements for Chinese S1 visa is " invitation letter from un...
Asked by fida from pakistan
| Mar. 22, 2017 21:17
what are the requirements of taking L type visa ?
Asked by rowena from Philippines
| Dec. 14, 2014 01:57
is it necessary for a 2 months old baby to get a police clearance certifica...
Asked by fdia from Pakistan
| Mar. 22, 2017 19:34
Have 8 mth old baby with own passport, is visa for her required?
Asked by Katie from Australia
| Jun. 11, 2012 04:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)