Asked by Erika from USA-PERU | Feb. 27, 2012 00:24
About:Chinese Embassy in Peru

Visa for China. I live in the US, but I am a Peruvian citizen.

Hello, I am a Peruvian citizen residing (legal US resident) in the United States (Massachusetts). I am a student and I might go to China in June or July for a month or two. How and where should I apply for a visa?

Thank you in advance

Answers (1)
Answered by Kevin | Feb. 29, 2012 02:29
Massachusetts is under the consular districts of China consulate in New York, please apply for China visa one month before the departure, if you go to China in June, please apply for China visa in early, it takes 4 working days for processing. You can submit the application in person to the consulate, If you cannot come in person, you may entrust someone else or a travel/visa agent to drop off your application at the visa office of China consulate in New York.
Related Questions:
How far in advance should i apply?
Asked by Miriam from Peru
| May. 01, 2014 22:09
I am a Peruvian citizen and U.S. resident, travelling to Hong Kong for a we...
Asked by RLand from USA
| Jun. 07, 2013 03:25
Hi I am a peruvian citizen do I need a visa to go to hong kong to visit for...
Asked by rosario espinoza rivas from lima
| Apr. 30, 2013 03:58
Layover in PVG
Asked by lg1275 from Peru
| Aug. 07, 2017 02:00
Do I apply for a 24hr direct transit?
Asked by Claudia ramos from United States
| Sep. 23, 2016 22:55
Traveling to Taiwan trough mainland China
Asked by Raúl Bendezú-Araujo from Germany
| Sep. 06, 2016 21:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)