Asked by md.shahjahan miah from Bangladesh | Feb. 20, 2012 00:35
About:Chinese Embassy in Bangladesh

i am a bangladeshi citizen & also green card holder of usa how can i apply for hong kong visit visa

Answers (1)
Answered by David | Feb. 20, 2012 02:37
You may either post your visa application to the immigration office of Hk directly or apply for the visa through the China Embassy in Bangladesh. Teh required documents are:
1. Completed application formsID 1003A affixed with a recent-taken passport photo;
2. Photocopy of your travel documents such as personal particulars, date of issue, date of expiry and/or details of any re-entry visa held;
3. Photocopy of your bank statements, savings accounts passbooks or tax receipts to prove that you have adequate funds to cover the duration of your stay in Hk without working;
4. Photocopy of your round-way air tickets;
5. Photocopy of proof of the proposed visit to Hong Kong.
Related Questions:
Hi, I am a Hong Kong citizen with a permanent 3*** ID and also a green card...
Asked by Mr.Lai from USA
| Jul. 13, 2010 04:50
I am Chinese citizen but I am also a US green card holder. I am going to vi...
Asked by Mr.Cindy from USA
| Apr. 08, 2010 04:44
China Visa For Non Permanent Hong Kong Resident with Bangladeshi Passport
Asked by Sarwar from Hong Kong
| Aug. 22, 2012 01:59
Hong Kong visa application and submission for iranian passport holder who h...
Asked by Azin from USA
| Feb. 08, 2012 20:49
I am from Senegal but I live in USA and I am a green card holder, do I nee...
Asked by papa gueye from senegal
| Apr. 19, 2017 04:31
I am.a Bangladeshi with green card of usa I want to fly back .my question w...
Asked by Shahid from Bangladesh
| Sep. 07, 2017 21:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)