Asked by Philippa from United Kingdom | Feb. 18, 2012 02:13
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

get a China Visa extension in Shanghai

My current residence permit/work visa expires on 8 July 2012. I would like to be able to extend it until the end of July 2012, as I will be moving to Singapore then, and moving from here would be much easier than from back home in the UK. Would this be possible? I would be able to get an extension for 1 month to stay in my current apartment in Shanghai.

Answers (1)
Answered by Jacob | Feb. 18, 2012 03:43
It is possible for you to get a 1 month extension to stay your current apartment in Shanghai, generally speaking, when the foreigner employees will finish their work in China, they can try to apply for 1 month tourist visa at the Exit-Entry Administrative Bureau of Public Security Bureau.
Related Questions:
Where in Shanghai can you get a visa extension? What docs must be produced ...
Asked by colin from Canada
| Sep. 22, 2011 01:46
Can I get a visa extension in china
Asked by Brian johnston from United Kingdom
| Feb. 15, 2016 00:23
Im in Shanghai, my z visa/residence permit expires next week. Can i get an ...
Asked by Chris from USA
| Jul. 20, 2014 04:12
Can I get an extension on a 3 month tourist visa while still in China?
Asked by Nick from USA
| Oct. 11, 2011 03:17
Hi, I have a student visa now and it will be expired the end of January 201...
Asked by Jono from Korea
| Dec. 18, 2017 20:59
X2 visa extension
Asked by Clauda from Switzerland
| Jan. 31, 2016 19:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)