Asked by E from Canada | Feb. 12, 2012 03:04
About:Embassy of U.A.E in China

Canadian living in China

Hello, I am a Canadian citizen living in China and would like to visit the UAE for a period of one week. What is the procedure to apply for a visa and what are the visa charges?

Answers (1)
Answered by Wilson | Feb. 13, 2012 00:35
You may apply for the visa of UAE from the Embassy of the United Arab Emirates in Beijing with the following documents:
1. Your passport with at least six (6) months from the expected date of arrival in the UAE;
2. Confirm round-trip airline ticket or airline ticket to other destination;
3. You have to apply for the visa through a hotel in UAE who can sponsor you and apply for your visas to UAE, but you have to get a copy of this visa from the hotel before traveling to the United Arab Emirates.

However, I'm not sure whether the Embassy in Beijing requires appointment in advance or not at present, so you'd better contact the embassy to know more exact details about your visa application through
Tel: 65327650 65327651 65327653 or Fax: 65327652
Related Questions:
China visa for Canadian expat living in Dubai
Asked by Mike
| May. 03, 2014 01:10
I am a Canadian living in Seoul. My ARC expires in 4 months.
Asked by Olivia from Canada
| Nov. 14, 2017 20:28
I am a Canadian living in US, what is the best way to get the visa to Chin...
Asked by Lily Chan from USA
| Jan. 21, 2017 20:17
Is there any possibility to get registered as a a fiance and get married af...
Asked by Qureshi from Canada
| Jan. 28, 2016 20:58
If I am a Canadian citizen living in the US how do I apply for a visa?
Asked by Marie from USA
| Sep. 12, 2012 02:46
Canadian applying for work visa from the UK
Asked by Erin from United Kingdom
| Feb. 22, 2013 02:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)