Asked by Geoff Brand from U.K | Feb. 10, 2012 07:02
About:China Embassy in Vietnam

Visa For My Vietnamese Fiancee To travel to China/Hong Kong & Macau

Myself and my Vietnamese Fiancee are planing a 4week tour of China/ Hong Kong & Macau in April and I'm wonder what the easiest way is for her to apply for her Vosas ?
Would we have a better chance of approval if an agent did all the work or are we better off just doing it ourselves ?
I'm going to be in HCMC at the beginning of March ans we're hoping to sort everything out then.
Last Q: How long shall the three applications take to go through the system ?
Thanking you in advance. Geoff.

Answers (1)
Answered by James from U.K. | Feb. 10, 2012 23:53
You have a better chance of approval of an agent do all the work, your Vietnamese Financee need a China tourist visa, Hong Kong Visit Visa and Macau Visit Visa, she can submit the three applications together, it takes 4 working days if the Hong Kong visa application and Macau visa application don't need the approval from Hong Kong Immigration Department or Macau Immigration Department. Otherwise, it takes 4 weeks.
Related Questions:
Hi, Im a Vietnamese citizen and living in US as a permanent resident. Can I...
Asked by Ms.Lam
| May. 24, 2010 21:21
Do I need to apply for Macau visa?
Asked by Van Nguyen from Australia
| Jun. 01, 2014 02:56
I'm Vietnamese. I intend to travel Macau, then visit Hong Kong. How can I g...
Asked by Ms.Lan Phuong from Vietnam
| Aug. 13, 2009 02:10
i am vietnamese holding singapore PR. I intend to travel to hong kong and m...
Asked by Ms.Vu from Vietnam
| Oct. 26, 2009 04:09
I am a vietnamese and wish to travel to hong kong,shenzhen and macau in 4 d...
Asked by Ms.Tran Hoai Phuong from Viet Nam
| Oct. 21, 2009 23:04
Apply for Macau visa in Hong Kong for Vietnamese passport holder
Asked by Phuong from Vietnam
| Apr. 17, 2017 03:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)