Asked by Lucy from Ireland | Feb. 06, 2012 03:06
About:China Work Visa

Hi. I have am on my spouse's work z visa. I have 3 mth contract to work now how do i change visa?

How can I change from spouse z visa to a working permit? I have been offered a three month which may lead to a six month contract??

Answers (1)
Answered by Wilson | Feb. 07, 2012 02:39
Since your are holding a spouse z visa, there is the possibility for you to apply for a China Work visa from the Exit and Entry Administration office under the Local Security Bureau in China with the Alien Employment License of PRC and Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit provided by your employer, your passport and your spouse Z visa. But there is also the chance that your application will be refused, then you will have to go back to your country to apply for the work visa from the China Emabssy or Consulate general there. Anyway, good luck!
Related Questions:
A Spouse looking to Work in China
Asked by Grandison from America
| Apr. 17, 2013 01:55
My wife will get a Z visa to work in China as a teacher, if I get a Z visa ...
Asked by Jeff_Canada from Canada
| Jul. 27, 2011 23:20
Hi! I have a work visa(Z) and am employed in Shanghai, China. I want to bri...
Asked by Mr.Simon from Singapore
| Apr. 29, 2010 04:16
Applying from outside home country
Asked by Dave from Australia
| Nov. 11, 2014 20:54
How to change Work permit from current employer to new employer in Dongguan...
Asked by Sumit from China
| Nov. 19, 2017 21:56
Chinese dependent visa for spouses of Taiwan citizens with Taibaozheng
Asked by EMJ from UK / Taiwan
| Jul. 11, 2018 18:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)