Asked by matt from Australia | Feb. 02, 2012 23:57
About:China Embassy in Australia

Business F Visa

I am an Australian currently consulting to a finance company based in Shanghai, China. I will need to be located in China for for five months this year. Can I get a 5 month F visa that will allow be to leave China on occasion to travel to Hong Kong for business meetings?

Also, I understand I require an 'invitation letter' from the Chinese company. What exactly does this invitation letter need to say? Who does it need to be stamped/signed by, any employee of the company? Or the CEO?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ryan | Feb. 04, 2012 00:05
You need to apply for a double-entry F visa if you want to leave China to travel to Hong Kong for business meetings, then return to Shanghai. The finance company should know how to send you an invitatio letter, it needs to be stamped/sgned by the CEO of the company. The copy of business license of the company maybe also required.
Related Questions:
Can I teach on a F visa?
Asked by Ella from South Africa
| Jan. 07, 2015 04:01
Can you volunteer with a F visa?
Asked by Kenna from USA
| May. 13, 2016 04:21
I am coming China hotel six month in treeing Production but give me company...
Asked by anil singh from indina
| Jan. 11, 2015 01:11
I intend to apply for a chinese F visa. is visiting hong kong considered an...
Asked by nmr from India
| Aug. 14, 2017 01:36
Is it possible to change from a Z to a M or F?
Asked by Meredith from USA
| May. 29, 2018 03:56
I have a F business visa for China issued in 2012 is it any longer valid?
Asked by Lisa Baer from USA
| Jan. 24, 2018 00:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)