Asked by Erna Verbesselt from Belgium | Feb. 02, 2012 06:37
About:China Embassy in Austria

Visa Application for Astralian Citizens Living in Belgium

We are a company in Belgium and just employed an Austrian citizen . The austrian citizen comes to live in Belgium and will work for us . He applied for a residence card in Belgium but has not yet received this residence card.
For training purposes he has to go 3 weeks to our factory in China . How can he get a visa ?
He can not get a visa in Belgium because he does not have a residence card yet .
Can we mail his passport to the Chinese embassy in Austria ?

This info is needed urgently

Answers (1)
Answered by Ryan | Feb. 03, 2012 20:46
Yes, he can't get a visa in Belgium because he doesn't have a residence card. Non Belgian should also fill out the application form B, and provide resident document in Belgium or the original or copy of work permit. The applicants who intends to visit Belgium temporarily should apply for Chinese visa at the applicantsown country.However, it is illegal to mail his passport to the Chinese embassy in Austria because there is not exit stamp on his passport, which proves that he still stay in Belgium. There are two options: 1. the Austrian employee return to Austria to apply for China visa2. wait for the issuance of Belgium residence permit, then apply for China visa in Brussels
Related Questions:
Hello, For EU citizens (Belgium) is a visa L also required for tourism in C...
Asked by Brenda from Belgium
| Jan. 12, 2016 20:34
I am living in Belgium, my nationality is Pakistani but i have Belgium resi...
Asked by Mr Saleem from Pakistan
| Jul. 20, 2011 22:46
Good afternoon, we are a Belgian citizens, living in India. We would lik...
Asked by Mrs.Peersman from India
| Feb. 22, 2011 00:10
i am belgium residence but my nationalty is pakistani i want to go to hongk...
Asked by abdul rehman from Belgium
| Jul. 21, 2012 03:55
So a US citizen living in hawaii would be visa fees 140 + 140 for your serv...
Asked by LHW from USA
| Jun. 22, 2017 20:32
Me and my husband are HK citizens but my children are US citizens. We are n...
Asked by Ms.Mom from Switzerland
| Jan. 28, 2011 02:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)