Asked by Geetha from Singapore | Feb. 01, 2012 02:41
About:China Business Visa

F business visa

Hello. I've got Business visa to China Multiple entries for 6 months. Each entry valid for 2 months. Is there a way to extend the stay for each entry? Or I have to leave China to go to another country? if yes can i go to Hong Kong? If no How long can I be in another country before coming back to China? Thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Betty from Singapore | Feb. 02, 2012 04:00
There is no way to extend the stay for each entry, if you apply for visa extension when the 2 months stay duration will be used out, you can get another 30 days stay duration, but your multiple entry visa will expire, it is not a good idea for you extend the stay duration in China, you can go to Hong Kong when the 2 months stay duration is up, then return to Mainland China for another 2 months stay. You can return to Mainland China on the same day when you go to Hong Kong.
Related Questions:
Can I teach on a F visa?
Asked by Ella from South Africa
| Jan. 07, 2015 04:01
Can you volunteer with a F visa?
Asked by Kenna from USA
| May. 13, 2016 04:21
I am coming China hotel six month in treeing Production but give me company...
Asked by anil singh from indina
| Jan. 11, 2015 01:11
I intend to apply for a chinese F visa. is visiting hong kong considered an...
Asked by nmr from India
| Aug. 14, 2017 01:36
Is it possible to change from a Z to a M or F?
Asked by Meredith from USA
| May. 29, 2018 03:56
I have a F business visa for China issued in 2012 is it any longer valid?
Asked by Lisa Baer from USA
| Jan. 24, 2018 00:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)