Asked by lia from Indonesia | Jan. 31, 2012 22:04
About:China Embassy in Indonesia

My name Lia, I want to now the requirement for apply Visa the purposed for traveling ?

can I go to the embassy directly for apply visa n what document you need ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ethan | Feb. 02, 2012 01:56
You can't go to China embassy directly to apply for China tourist visa, you have to apply visa through Chinese Visa Application Service Center in Jakarta or Surabaya according to consular districts, the embassy in Jakarta and the consulate in Surabaya don't accept visa application from ordinary passport holders.

The requirements for tourist visa application:
1. your Indonesian passport
2. filled visa application form V.2011A affixed with one passport photo , the handwritten application form is not accepted
3. a letter of invitation issued by a Chinese company (e.g. Chinese Travel Agency)

If you can’t submit the letter of invitation, you may submit ALL of the following documents:
1) Itinerary
i. Please list the purpose of your visit to each of your destination city on a time sequence.
ii.The itinerary should be signed by the applicant or the messenger. Duty stamp is not required.
iii.A travel group can share one (1) itinerary with their name list on it if they will travel together.

2) Hotel Reservation.You should provide the printout of online booking or the hotel voucher registered with the applicant’s name.

3) Round Trip Air Ticket.You should provide the printout of online booking ticket or the copy of ticket.

It is the new regulation on L-visa (Visa for Tourism, Visiting Friends or Family Members in Mainland China), which will come into effect from January 1st, 2012.
Related Questions:
My Name is Ansar S Butt and m usa citizen looking for visit visa requiremen...
Asked by ANSAR saeed Butt from USA
| Sep. 11, 2014 21:09
Hi, I'm Lia.. tommorow i'm planning to go to hongkong, do i need to apply h...
Asked by Mrs.Lia from indonesia
| May. 21, 2010 21:45
Dear sir. My name is Erondu Geoffrey Chukwuemeka, a Nigrian by nationality...
Mr.GEOBOY from Senegal
| Sep. 23, 2010 21:40
i want to know the requirement to apply for working visa. i have no company...
Asked by Mr.frank baafi from Ghana
| Oct. 18, 2010 21:57
I want to apply for student visa for my masters program, what are The requi...
Asked by Nduka from Nigeria
| Jan. 18, 2018 02:41
Dear Sir I have been traveling China several time under L & F visas. Last...
Asked by Mr.Factoo Ghulam Hassan from India
| Dec. 06, 2010 02:09
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)