Asked by robert from china | Jan. 31, 2012 05:59
About:Chinese Embassy in Slovenia

I'm a Slovenian, currently lives and works in China. How to write an invitation letter to my friend?

Hello there.
I am a Slovenian, who currently lives and works in China. I would like to invite a friend to visit and I am interested if she need the letter of invitation,and if, how to write. Thanks and best regards

Answers (1)
Answered by Ethan | Feb. 01, 2012 20:58
You can write an invitation letter for her including the information of inviter's passport number, brith date, nationality, employment, the purpose of coming to China, the planned stay duration in China, a travel plan in China, the invitee's passport number, brith date, nationality, employment.

Besides the invitation letter, you also need to send your friend the photocopy of your friend's passport and residence permit and work permit.
Related Questions:
can slovenian citizen get tourist visa in Vienna?
Asked by Melina from Slovenia
| Sep. 22, 2014 00:47
I 'm planning holiday to bejing do I need a visa if so what do I have to do...
Asked by Ivy
| Sep. 24, 2013 04:43
Hi I am an slovenian passport holder and like to go to visit beijing do i n...
Asked by Alen from Slovenia
| May. 13, 2012 22:52
Hello, I have Slovenian and Mexican passport and I'll be going to China in ...
Asked by Mrs.marta aguirre from Mexico
| Jul. 14, 2010 22:55
which type of visa do i need and where can i apply it here in uae?
Asked by Philani from UAE
| Sep. 24, 2017 21:34
What are the things I need to do so I can travel to china for tourist purpo...
Asked by Roxie from Kuwait
| May. 06, 2015 22:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)