Asked by David | Jan. 31, 2012 00:22
About:Apply for China Visa in a Third Country

Are there any agencies where I can apply for an F Visa in Macau?

My Double Entry L Visa expires in a couple of weeks and I need to change it to an F Visa. Are there any agencies in Macau who can do this? If so, would it be possible to get it the same day and how much would it cost? Or is it easier to get the visa in Hong Kong? I have a UK passport. Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Ethan | Feb. 01, 2012 20:21
China Travel Service (Macau) Ltd. can change double-entry L visa into an F visa. It is possible to get it on the same day, it costs HKD410.00 for single entry F visa. Apply before 12:00, pick up at the same day after 17:00. It is easy to get the China visa in Hong Kong or Macau for UK passport.
Related Questions:
macau visa for pakistani
Asked by ikhlaq from Pakistan
| Jan. 05, 2013 23:56
It is possible to know the name of agencies where I can apply for my Chines...
Asked by Stefano from China
| Sep. 17, 2012 04:54
does US citizens needs to get visa when traveling to macau from hongkong? h...
Asked by ging from USA
| Apr. 29, 2014 03:30
Hi everybody. I am currently in China, but my L-visa will expire by the en...
Asked by Ms.Linh from Germany
| Apr. 27, 2009 04:53
Hello, i m here in china(Macao)with F(Business) visa which will be expire ...
Asked by Mr.afzal from UAE
| Jul. 10, 2010 22:35
Hi, im a algeria passport holder im going to macau for visit and i want...
Asked by karim from Algeria
| May. 03, 2017 21:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)