Asked by Shyam Sundar from Bangladesh | Jan. 21, 2012 15:45
About:China Embassy in Bangladesh

I want to appy for 1 year visa in China

I want to go to china for learning " SHAOLIN KUNG FU ".
For this reason I want to stay in china for 1 year.
Please can you tell me What kind of Visa I need ?
Please can you tell me also what kind of steps I need to take ?

Answers (2)
Answered by Jacob | Jan. 28, 2012 19:52
You need a student visa for 1 year study for Shaolin Kung Fu,
first, you have to contact a school teaching Shaolin Kung Fu in China and negotiate the details

second, follow the instructions of the school, maybe it will asks you to apply for a tourist visa to go to China, then the school change the tourist visa to 1 year residence permit for you,
if the school can issue you the JW202 and admission letter, it will ask you to apply for a student visa in Bangladesh, then change it into 1 year residence permit after you enter China.
Answered by Ms.VTOUCH | Jan. 30, 2012 01:23
I think there are 2 questions you should clarify .
1. Which is the most easiest way for you to come to China?
2. What is your first priority? Look for an institute to learn "SHAOLIN KUNG FU" or get a visa to China?

Per my personal view, you should get a visa to China then look for a school as there are many schools can teach you KONG FU, but not that much can learn "SHAOLIN KUNG FU".

To stay in China for a year, you can get the F VISA or Z VISA, but there are a little bit differences, can talk to you more later. My email address:|vincy.ho
Related Questions:
i want to appy for a student visa and I want to know which documents that w...
Asked by david from Rwanda
| Aug. 22, 2012 03:12
I am an American living in Japan. I want to visit China with my 14 year old...
Asked by Mr.michael hnatko from usa
| May. 19, 2009 03:08
dear james could you tell me, i want to do express visa in one day is pa...
Asked by Ms.jenny from United Kingdom
| Jun. 09, 2010 01:58
can apply visa and how many month?
Asked by shirlyn from malaysia
| Feb. 16, 2012 03:09
hi,i 'm malaysian passport holder, should i appy china visa when i visit fr...
Asked by angel from Malaysia
| Feb. 05, 2014 03:20
I am a Malaysian, I wish to appy multi-entry visa with 12 months Validity,...
Asked by WLee from Malaysia
| Apr. 13, 2016 21:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)