Asked by seriez from Ghana | Jan. 21, 2012 12:27
About:China Embassy in Ghana

Poblem for (x visa) In filling of the visa form A on section 2.2

what about if you spending four years, how do you indicate or write in that section.

And moreover, if your uncle is sponsoring your education in china is it compulsory for him to transfer the money pertaining the expenses into my bank accounts.....or can give me physical cash for me to put in my accounts.. before i print my personal statement to attach to his.

Answers (1)
Answered by David | Jan. 28, 2012 00:48
Are you applying for student visa? If so, you need a one-entry visa in the section 2.2. The visa will be changed to a temporary resident permit upon arrival in China within 30 days.
About your experience in china, you can state it in 4.1 section.
There is no need to transfer your uncle's cash to your account. You can just show your uncle's bank account while applying for the visa.
Related Questions:
How can fill the longest intended stay among all entries of intended visits...
Asked by Emeka from Ghana
| Oct. 22, 2011 04:01
in filling of visa form application,what color of pen to be use, Black or B...
Asked by nickyvoy from UAE
| Jul. 17, 2012 22:57
Number Of Entries and Attestation
Asked by Kareem from Ghna
| Nov. 25, 2011 01:38
How to fill visa application form of P.R.China?
Asked by vimal tank from Mozambique
| Oct. 19, 2011 01:02
Can you tell me if I need more than 1 appointment for 2 Visas ( my Husband ...
Asked by Pauline Lim-Hardacre from UK
| Jul. 29, 2018 20:50
Studetn Visa Application Form Filling Guide?
Asked by Usama Zafar from Pakistan
| Jun. 30, 2017 04:31
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)