Asked by Forrest | Jan. 13, 2012 05:33
About:Visa Policy of China

What type of visa do I need if I want to move to China and open a resturant?

I am an American married to a Chinese national. What type of visa do I need if I want to move to China and open a resturant?

Answers (1)
Answered by Albert | Jan. 13, 2012 20:47
You can first apply for a tourist visa for family visit (L visa) to China with a long stay of 90days or 180 days, then prepare to open a restaurant, once you make a business registration at the local Industrial and Commercial Bureau and get a business license, you can try to apply for a residence permit at the local Exit-Entry Administrative Bureau. If you just get a L visa with 30 days stay duration, you can't prepare all documents for opening a restaurant, then you can't apply for residence permit.
Related Questions:
i want vist visa to china to vist &shopping? What type do I need?
Asked by safwat nasr ghobrial from Egypt
| Oct. 04, 2012 04:23
I have been to China twice in the last 2 years on Tourist Visas. I am hopin...
Asked by Elle from Australia
| Sep. 14, 2013 02:06
I am an American passport holder residing in Japan.
Asked by Bret from America
| Jan. 23, 2013 01:22
i want pure vegetarian food resturant in shanghai
Asked by ketan from India
| Apr. 10, 2013 01:06
I want to go to China for 2years in learning martial arts,what type of a vi...
Asked by Novy from Zimbabwe
| Jul. 19, 2016 03:27
I want to study and work at china
Asked by Kelvin from Nigeria
| Jul. 25, 2016 02:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)