Asked by Mazharul Khan from Bangladesh | Jan. 07, 2012 10:04
About:China Embassy in Bangladesh

Visit Hong Kong, Macu and Shenzhen. What do I need to submit to obtain the visa?

I want to visit Disney Hongkong with my wife and son for a week. We are Bangladeshi passport holder. I work in a multinational company for last ten years and my wife teaches in a local college at Dhaka. My son is 5+. We basically want to take our son to see Disney Hongkong and we also wants to visit Macau and shenzhen china during his summer vacation this year. Please tell what we need to submit at Chinese Embassy in Bangladesh to obtain a tourist visa

Answers (1)
Answered by David | Jan. 08, 2012 00:19
To go to China mainland like Shenzhen, each person needs to obtain a china tourist visa and the requirements for a China tourist visa include: passport and copy of the first three data pages; completed visa application form V2011A; one recent passport photo; Invitation letters in Chinese language by individual/entity in China and six-month bank statement. Persons never been to China should submit the requirements in person. It takes about 4 working days to process a china visa.
To visit Hong Kong, you need to apply for Hong Kong visit visas too. Here is the detailed info about Hong Kong visit visa:
To visit Macau, you also need to apply for Macau visa. THe requirements include: A completed Macau Visa Application Form; Photocopies of the bio data page and used inside pages of a valid passport/travel document; Document of financial status (e.g. bank statement, deposit in savings account, tax payment receipt, employment certificate, etc.) ;Document of transportation to Macao and accommodation arrangement (e.g. round-trip air ticket and hotel room reservation receipts, etc.);Recent 1.5-inch full face white background color photo; tour receipt, itinerary, etc. Hong Kong visa and Macau visa usually takes 4 weeks to be processed.
All of the above mentioned visas can be obtained from China embassy in Bangladesh.
Related Questions:
Hi, I'm visiting Hong Kong soon
Asked by Husain Isa from Bahrain
| Nov. 14, 2017 19:58
Do we need to get an appointment to submit visit visa applications to Hong ...
Asked by Perera from Sri Lanka
| Aug. 15, 2014 01:40
Going to Macau for cashew conference and having option of coming through Ho...
Asked by Alabi Rahmon Adebayo from Nigeria
| Sep. 21, 2017 21:03
We both have Australian passports and would like to visit Macau on a 1 day ...
Asked by Jenny Rose from Australia
| Jul. 04, 2015 01:37
I am Nepali currently living in Australia as a Permanent Residence
Asked by Asmita from Australia
| Sep. 27, 2016 20:42
transit at hong kong to visit mainland china
Asked by shailendra from Nepal
| Feb. 04, 2015 02:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)