Asked by Nofel Klail from Sweden | Jan. 04, 2012 07:31
About:Chinese Embassy in Turkey

a swedish citizen asking for a visa to mighty China

Dear Sir the embassader of china in Turkey

It is a great honor for me to have this opportunity to write to you, asking your high and mighty authority a permation to issue a tourist visa for a humbale person like me who have had held a great respect and love to the chinese people and their interesting and fertile heritage of profund long history. I did not have the chance to visit great China and live its golden age of commenist China, so, I will never drop out the revived hope of visiting China to see its industrial revolution that will led to more peaceful world.

I have a swedish nationality and a swedish passport that has been issued in 2003 . I could not applied to the chinese visa from Sweden because i left in a hurried way Sweden in 14 of June 2011 to be near to my father who lived in Iraq as he got Cancer. After his death about more than two month ago I took control of must of our trading business.

The security conditions in Iraq, espacially in Bagdad is woresen every day, i felt that it is more save for my to skip visiting Bagdad to applye for chinese visa.

Is that possible for mig to apply for China visa here in Turkey, because I'm visiting Istanbul to export some prodect to Iraq.

I hope I will get some answers that help me to visit your interested and mighty country.

Yours fiathfully

Nofel Kalil
Swedish Passport
Date of issue ; 2003 03 28
Expiration date: 2013 03 28

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ELLIOTT from China | Jan. 05, 2012 02:28
I'm afraid that your application in Turkey will be denied if you don't have a Turkey residence permit or work permit. Now the rule for visa application in a third country or region is strict, you have to hold the country's residence permit or work permit valid for at least 6 months if you want to apply China visa in that country.
Related Questions:
What is the fee for swedish citizen to get china visa?
Asked by Aida from Sweden
| Dec. 12, 2016 03:12
Swedish citizen can apply Chinese visa in the USA with VWP?
Asked by kim than from Sweden
| Apr. 06, 2012 22:49
What is the maximum length of a multi-entry tourist visa for a Swedish citi...
Asked by Leena from Sweden
| Jan. 28, 2014 01:29
Swedish citizen applying for chinese visa in Perth?
Asked by Martin from Sweden
| Nov. 19, 2011 21:03
What kind of visa do I need if I want to work for a short period of time in...
Asked by Thomas from Sweden
| Jan. 14, 2015 03:42
Can I transfer my Chinese visa from my old passport to the new passport?
Asked by Yang from Sweden
| Oct. 05, 2012 22:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)