Asked by Atif from china | Jan. 02, 2012 07:37
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

converting X visa to Z

I came to china on x visa in Nov 2011, Now i have got a job offer. I want to change my x visa to z visa. Can anybody tell the easy process step by step? I know i need to exit china and come again but i want to know the whole process? And time? Anybody has experienced such situation can better reply. Thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Bruce | Jan. 03, 2012 00:39
To my limited knowledge, you need to obtain Work Permit and Invitation letter of duly authorized China unit first. To obtain these documents, you need help from your employee. After all the requirements for a work visa have been collected, you can appy for a work visa from China embassy or consulate. After entering China with that work visa within 30 days, you need to change it to a temporary resident permit from the local PSB.
Related Questions:
hello sir /mam i wna make z- visa im presently holding x-visa as im studyin...
Asked by jhon from China
| May. 28, 2011 03:19
Please advise converting Z to X... work contract will be finished, want to ...
Asked by Joe from USA
| Aug. 20, 2013 04:25
Information about converting visa in Hong Kong
Asked by Deepauk from India
| Mar. 26, 2015 04:15
How can I change an X visa to a Z visa?
Asked by Mr.Goodison from China
| Aug. 03, 2010 04:40
what is the rule to convert X visa to Z type?
Asked by USMAN from China
| Jun. 01, 2016 20:17
got a X visa can I change it to a Z type
Asked by sandy from Zimbabwe
| Nov. 05, 2016 02:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)