Asked by waqas from pakistan | Jan. 01, 2012 10:13
About:How to Apply for a China Visa

i am pakistani and i want china visa

i was a studet of aryana medical university and want to china medical university for migration

Answers (1)
Answered by David | Jan. 01, 2012 23:56
Do you mean you want to study in China? If so, you need to be enrolled by a school in China first, and then the school will manage some student visa requirements for you like JW201 or JW202 and admission notice. Besides these requirements, you also need to submit these following documents to China embassy to obtain an student visa: your passport and one recent passport photo, visa application forms V2011A and V2011B, your local police character/clearance certificate, Secondary School Certificate Examination Marks and Physical Examination Record for Foreigner attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan.
After arrival in China within 30 days, you need to go to local PSB to change this student visa to a tempoary resident permit.
Related Questions:
I want visa for China I am in Macao
Asked by Deepak Malhotra from India
| Mar. 12, 2018 21:58
Is there any requirement for another visa for macau?
Asked by anil from India
| Apr. 15, 2013 02:22
i am a nigerian with a malaysian student visa i want to apply for visiting ...
Asked by alexander from nigeria
| Aug. 09, 2018 18:06
Please advise me what kind of visa I need and advise me of the procedure.
Asked by Miranda from Australia
| Mar. 07, 2015 03:46
if i am a zimbabwean studying in india and want to visit china how do i app...
Asked by Gamu
| May. 25, 2014 01:10
hi I am pakistani I want visa for China. For business what thing required.
Asked by abrar from Pakistan
| Feb. 02, 2015 21:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)