Asked by Jose from Canada | Dec. 31, 2011 04:12
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

Resident Permit

Hi all,
I'm Living China at the moment and I have a resident permit and the government here is telling me that I have to apply for a Z Visa again.
Now to tell you a little bit of my past, I've worked in Shenyang for one year and Dalian for another year. In Dalian I had no problem renewing my Resident Permit, but my first year had issues getting my resident permit in Shenyang.
Now I've moved to Shijiazhang, where i have obtain my Alien Employment License, because they said that since i moved from a different province i have to re-apply for my work permit again. Now that make sense, but they say that my Resident Permit is not Valid and that they need a Z Visa? if i have to do this that means i have to head back to Canada and reapply there again.
Any suggestion on how to handle this issues, do have really have to get my Z visa again?

Answers (1)
Answered by Bruce | Jan. 02, 2012 01:40
I guess you get your previous resident permit with the help of previous employee, at least you need the contract with them. As you don't work for the employee anymore, then the employee may have canceled it. In this case, you may ask help from your current employee to see if they can help you out.
Related Questions:
Is there any difference between working permit or resident permit?
Asked by ik from nigeria
| May. 20, 2015 04:57
Can I send a friend to drop my application because am in Mississippi and my...
Asked by Uloma from Nigeria
| Mar. 09, 2014 03:49
hello. i want to study in the iniveristy in china for master degree during ...
Asked by SOUKHAL from Morocco
| Dec. 13, 2017 20:47
Are resident permit holders exempt from Hong Kong visa?
Asked by Chris from Australia
| Mar. 15, 2015 02:48
Is it possible to aquire a resident permit for my wife and three children?
Asked by teddie bepete from Zimbabwe
| Mar. 10, 2016 20:11
British resident living in spain, do we need a spanish resident permit to a...
Asked by david from spain
| Dec. 29, 2013 01:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)