Asked by Sarah from Canada | Dec. 19, 2011 20:23
About:China Embassy in Thailand

Chinese Visa for Canadian

Hello, I am a Canadian Citizen who will be traveling to Thailand on January 14th. I am only in Bangkok however until the 17th. I need to get a Chinese visa to get back into China, as I have just started working here (my working visa is in progress) but my one entry tourist visa that I am currently on will expire when I leave the country and I will need another to get back in. Is it possible to get a Chinese visa in this short of a time?

Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Amanda | Dec. 20, 2011 20:40
The time is so pressing for visa application. The embassy in Bangkok is closed on Jan 14, Jan 15, 2012 for the weekend. It opens on Jan 16, Jan 17, 2012. You have to apply for rush service, then you can get your visa on Jan 16 or Jan 17, please submit visa application before 09:30 on Jan 16, 2012.

It is easy for Canadian applicants to get a single entry tourist visa in Bangkok, if the visa officer allows you to use the rush service, then you can get it successfully.
Related Questions:
Do Canadian traveelers need a Visa for Shanghai?
Asked by Betty from Canada
| Dec. 29, 2012 21:49
How much does it cost for a Canadian to get a Chinese visa
Asked by Valerie from Canada
| Jul. 06, 2016 22:32
On a cruise to Xiamen if I stay on board ,do I still need a visa?
Asked by michel from canada
| Jul. 30, 2018 01:28
Can a Canadian Citizen apply for a Chinese visa in Nepal?
Asked by Ms.Rambarran from Nepal
| Mar. 20, 2011 21:20
how many days to get a Chinese visa as a canadian?
Asked by carol from Thailand
| Oct. 04, 2012 02:21
Is it possible to obtain a travel record at the border on my travel histor...
Asked by Carmen from Canada
| Oct. 20, 2013 21:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)