Asked by R S Sharma from India | Dec. 14, 2011 12:12
About:China Embassy in India

I want to visit China for 4-5 days on tourist vias but for business as well as tourist purpose

In how much days shall i get the vias approval and how shopuld I deposit the vias fee i.e. demand draft/cheque or cash?

Answers (1)
Answered by Bob | Dec. 15, 2011 03:17
It takes 4 working days for visa application processing, for example, if you submit visa application on Friday, you can pick up your visa on next Wednesday (Sat. and Sun. are not working days).

There are Chinese Visa Application Service Center (CVASC) in New Delhi or Mumbai, if you don't live in the State of Bihar, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Orissa, West Benga, you have to submit application to CVASC in New Delhi or Mumbai. You can use cash to pay for the total fee. RS. 2,000 for single entry visa, RS. 610 for service fee of CVASC, the total fee is RS 2,610.
Related Questions:
I have a business visa, can I use it as well for tourist if I want to go ba...
Asked by Gerry Leveille from Canada
| Nov. 07, 2017 19:40
Can I have the name and address, ph#, email etc of processing center?
Asked by Raihan from Bangladesh
| Jan. 14, 2013 00:58
I want to visit China as a tourist. I already have a 10 year business type,...
Asked by Mr S from USA
| Jun. 25, 2015 22:56
I am a business man in nigeria. I want to visit China as tourist but l dont...
Asked by Azeez Alani Saliu from Nigeria
| Nov. 11, 2013 02:33
How can I get tourist visa for 30 or 60 days per entry
Asked by Bose from Singapore
| Oct. 25, 2014 01:10
Hi, i m Indian citizen from Kashmir region and want to go china for busines...
Asked by Mr.suhail from India
| Nov. 08, 2009 04:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)