Asked by Irma Nurmala Pratikto from Indonesia | Dec. 13, 2011 23:24
About:China Embassy in Indonesia

I'm Indonesian,..I and 4 of my friends want to go to China as a tourist. How to apply China Visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ELLIOTT from China | Dec. 14, 2011 03:27
If you live in East Jawa Province, Bali Province, East Nusa Tenggara Province and West Nusa Tenggara Province, please apply for China tourist visa through Chinese Visa Application Service Center in Surabaya (Address: JI Pakis Argosari F-24, Surabaya 60225)

If you live in other places in Indonesia, please apply for China tourist visa through Chinese Visa Application Service Center in Jakarta (Address:Unit 6, 2nd Floor East Building, JL. Lingkar Mega Kuningan Blok E3.2 Kav 1, Jakarta)

i. Please provide the following documents:
(i) Original passport
(ii) One completed Visa Application Form with a recently-taken passport photo (only 2 inch * 2 inch color photowith light background like light blue and white is acceptable);

All the items on the application form should be completed neatly with genuine information. False or incomplete information and illegible characters may lead to refusal of a visa.

(iii) round-trip flight tickets

You can submit visa application to the Center in person or entrusts someone or a travel agent to submit on your behalf. Applicants could make an appointment online in advance via the Center's website before submission. Applicants may be required to go to the Chinese Embassy for an interview if the Chinese Embassy deems it necessary.
Related Questions:
Im Thai and have planned to apply for a tourist visa to go visit my friends...
Asked by Ms.Surat from Thailand
| Mar. 11, 2010 04:33
guday i want to go macau with my friends as a tourist. what kind of papers ...
Asked by Mr.Ayie from PHP
| Feb. 21, 2010 04:17
hi Sir im lena from China i want to visit in Pakistan there i have some ...
Asked by Ms.Lena from China
| Apr. 25, 2009 01:57
Im singaporean i want to go to china 21days visit friends how should i appl...
Asked by Ms.Loh from singapore
| Aug. 29, 2010 21:04
hi im holding a philippines passport and i want to go to macau for a few da...
Asked by Mr.billy from phils.
| Jul. 06, 2009 23:12
Traveling in Bangkok, Philippine passport holder applying for tourist visa ...
Asked by Rona from Philippines
| Jun. 15, 2016 20:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)