Asked by Khaye from Canada | Dec. 13, 2011 11:11
About:China Embassy in Philippines

Can a person who went in beijing with a business visa(F) holder can get a police certificate?

I went to Beijing with a business visa(F) and work there as a maid for 9months and had a 10days vacation to Singapore. I was fake by the Philippine agency,they told me that I will be an English tutor and that they gonna change my visa into a working visa(Z) when I arrived there,but it never happened so I decided to go home after i finished paying the salary deduction placement fee. Can i get a police certificate there? I want it to be notarized in Chao yang District. I need it so badly because I'll gonna apply for my permanent resident here in Canada.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ELLIOTT from China | Dec. 14, 2011 02:10
You can go to the local police station in Beijing to enquire it, you'd better bring a translator to go with you because maybe the police can't speak English. Generally speaking, Z visa holders need to get a police certificate.
Related Questions:
How many days can i stay in china for a business trip
Asked by Ellasonic from Nigeria
| Apr. 12, 2017 04:57
How a Filipino apply for business visa valid for at least 6-months multiple...
Asked by Eloi from Singapore
| Aug. 30, 2011 04:02
Hi Im Victor Holder an Australian citizen , I going to China on Saturday a...
Asked by Mr.Victor Holder from AUSTRALIA
| Oct. 28, 2009 21:02
Hi, we intend to fly to Beijing on 14June. Is it too late to apply for visa...
Asked by Tjhin Aida Herawati from Indonesia
| Jun. 08, 2013 02:20
Invitation letter of Duly authorized unit?
Asked by Gareth from New Zealand
| Oct. 31, 2013 01:39
Directions to Guangzhou clothes market
Asked by Liz
| Aug. 19, 2011 02:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)