Asked by joyce from Philippines | Nov. 24, 2011 06:15
About:China Embassy in Philippines

a minor travelling to hong kong with a 21 year old for the first time

Would just want to ask for the requirements for a 17-year old minor to be allowed to travel with his 21-year old cousin for a 2-day vacation to Hong Kong this December. This would be the first International travel for both parties. I am Ms. Darica Joyce Beltran, the Brother of the said 21-year old and I am supposed to pick them up at the HKIA when they arrive.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Nov. 25, 2011 02:14
To prevent child trafficking, Republic Act 7610 (otherwise known as Special Protection of Children Against Child Abuse, Exploitation and Discrimination Act) requires unaccompanied minors below 18 years old who are traveling abroad to secure a travel clearance from the Department of Social Welfare and Development.
Related Questions:
What is the easiest way from HK airport to Stanford Hillview Hotel by Tsim ...
Asked by Linda Yung from USA
| Feb. 10, 2014 20:33
I am a 17 year old who wants to travel to HK unaccompanied; will I need a p...
Asked by Max from Russia
| May. 20, 2016 04:14
I'm travelling with my nephew on September 21, he'll be turning 12 years ol...
Asked by Mr.Dada from Philippines
| Sep. 18, 2010 20:05
Hi, I am considering to bring my family (2 kids: 6 and 4 Years old)to vi...
Asked by Mr.Ng from Malaysia
| Dec. 31, 2009 02:05
what are the requirements for bringing a son who is a minor 11 years old to...
Asked by Mrs.leilani saroca from philippines
| Jan. 07, 2011 02:41
Chinese New Year 2014
Asked by Jenny from Philippines
| Oct. 09, 2013 22:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)